At Our Version Media we’ll help you to shine a spotlight on your community, work, project or cause.
We believe that with the right training and support everyone can be empowered to tell their stories. We deliver tailored in-house and virtual workshops to help you to achieve impactful, inclusive and authentic storytelling through digital media, video, print, online, and for social media or press coverage.
Whether you’re looking to upskill your team to share the impact of your work or empower the communities you work with to tell their own stories, we can make that happen. Plus, whether you opt for our 2½ hour Mobile Storytelling group workshop, or our four-week one-to-one Community Storytelling programme, we give you media skills that you’ll continue to use long after our work with you is complete.
Our media skills and digital media workshops can help you to:
- Create and capture authentic, inclusive and impactful stories
- Find impactful stories in your everyday work and communities
- Amplify your community’s or organisation’s voice using digital media
- Use social media for campaigning
- Master mobile storytelling through smartphone videography
- Use mobile storytelling to showcase your organisation’s social impact
- Become a Community Reporter to report on local stories
- Deliver confident TV and radio interviews
- Pitch your stories to the press
- Write newsworthy press releases
“I had never even tried videomaking until I began the training. I was taught what type of videos are most likely to make an impact and was practically shown how to create them. Technology and I usually go in different directions, but Veronica built my confidence and my belief so that I could do it, supporting me step by step. She was also supportive in reviewing the video and offering practical feedback.” – Dr Abdoulie Sanneh, Community Organiser, West Itchen Community Trust